Here Comes Treble
Treble, a music bot for Discord. Boasts the ability to stream and
play music from hundreds of CDN's (including YouTube, Twitch, Soundcloud,
Crunchyroll, and Vevo), granular permission support for groups and users,
autoplaylist, and self-deleting messages to keep channels clean.
- blacklist [+ | -] @User - Blacklists a user. Blacklisted users cannot interact with the bot.
- clean [range] - Removes up to [range] messages, up to 1000
- clear - Clears the playlist.
- np - Displays the current song.
- pause - Pauses music.
- play [song link | search query] - Either plays the song from a given link or searches YouTube for the query.
- resume - Resumes playback.
- save - Saves the current song to the autplaylist.
- search [service] query - Searches [service] for query.
- shuffle - Shuffles the queue.
- skip - Skips the current song / stream.
- stream [link] - Streams music from a given link.
- summon - Summons Treble to the invoker's voice channel. The bot must first be summoned to use it.
- volume [value] - Changes volume to a value from 1-100.